Rubber Sealing Kits Suppliers
Pro Auto Rubber Manufacturing are the local specialists in the supply and manufacturing of rubber extrusions and moldings that are used predominantly in the automotive sectors, however we also supply to mining and industrial industries as well. We offer a wide range and forms of rubber products produced from different compounds available in the market; products such as rubber extrusions, moldings, rubber grommets, flocking profiles, rubber insertions, co-extruded rubber profiles, hoses, rubber and seal kits for various vehicles.
We Offer The Following Rubber Sealing Kits
- Nissan 1400 Bakkie Rubber Sealing Kit
- Datsun 1200 and GX Nissan 1400 Rubber Sealing Kit
- Ford Anglia 1960-67
- Ford Capri 69-73
- VW Golf I Rubber Sealing Kit
- Volvo 122S.2 and 4 Door
- Ford Escort MK I and MKII
- Ford Cortina MK I
- Ford F250 F150
- Leyland Mini
- VW KOMBI - 1970-7980
- VW Beetle - 1958-1979
BENEFITS OF THE RUBBER SEALS:
- No matter what the weather is, whether it is rainy, snowy, windy or hot and humid, rubber trim seals if attached to the window doors and edges, or even the bodies of your vehicles can provide you with reinforced protection against all kinds of odds. The rubber trim seals are weather and wind resistant.
- Rubber seals are made or manufactured in a variety of sizes to suit the needs of everyone and every vehicle. This is the reason we stated rubber trim seals to be versatile.
- No matter how fragile they look, the rubber trim seals offer a strong grip to protect the beautiful insides of your vehicle. Its resilient design makes it dynamic in all kinds of weather conditions.
- The rubber trim seals are the most superior seals in the market that are affordable, dynamic and provide such levels of protection. There cannot be found a rubber seal with such advantages like a rubber trim seal. It is a go-to solution for protecting your vehicle.
- The rubber trim seals are not just versatile and dynamic, but also very easy to install.
- Rubber trim seals not just provide protection against all kinds of weather developments on the outside, but also they do not allow the inside air or heat to mix with the outside air.